All students part of the BYOD program are entitled to 1 device connected to the network, the process of connecting the device is below.
1. Students have to drop off their device to the IT tech office.
Drop off and pickup times have to be within the designated times:
- Before school
- After school
- Strictly cannot attend the IT tech office during class time
2. The technicians will need the device for at least 2 periods to connect.
Note: Windows devices can have student drives and printers connected to their device.
MacBook's and iPad's can only have printers installed.
In order for the technicians to connect BYOD devices they will need:
- Students full name
- Password to log into the device
- Compass username and password
- Next >>